- Build your resource folder
- Save every downloaded document from this lesson into the folder prepared at the beginning of this course.
- Pharmacovigilance efficacy: If you were injected with one of the vaccine candidate, ask yourself ( or someone who did):
- How was the experience? Before the injection, have you been told about the risk?
- How long did you stay in observation?
- Any information, resources were given in case of adverse events?
- Did you receive any follow up calls?
- Did you experience any adverse event? Was it reported? If not, would you know how or where to report?
- Know your experts; take a glimpse at the experience of individuals that usually own the media platform ax authority or government figure, as well as any expert encouraging mass vaccination.
- Research your most vocal politician (Education, professional background, experience).
- When watching the news, if an expert is called in support of a view or to give a specific advice, take a moment to research the expert ( field of expertise, professional experience and education). Try to detect any potential affiliation they may have ex. working for the government.
- Pay attention; when a decision is promoted in the media and justified by expert approval, is the expert identified? Who is the expert?
- Repeat lesson 1 general homework for each lesson
Express your emotions, meditate, walk, laugh…