Homework lesson 1
- Thought of this segment ” knowledge is power”
- Listen to this recapitulation of the immune system
- If you want to learn more about the human body, watch this video
- Review your knowledge about different cells and their function
- How do you feel about this knowledge refreshment?
- Do some content verification. Using immunology key words ex: T cell immune response, immunity first line of defense or any relevant words that comes to your mind, do some web search using two different search engines (Google, DuckDuckgo)
- As you get more knowledge through this process, you will start feeling more like an adult instead of a child blinded by ” need to know ” from external sources. You will start to decide what you need to know, and learn how to find and digest the required information.
- Clear your mind from anxiety. Do some breathing exercises.
- Do the regular baseline homework from the Introduction
- Laugh, learn, walk, relax.